Do you have an idea for a development blog post ( contact me ).
No matter what server-provider you are using I strongly recommend you have a hot spare ready on a different provider
Upgraded to Wordfence Premium to get real-time login defence, malware scanner and two-factor authentication for WordPress logins
Setup a dedicated Debian subdomain (VM), Install MySQL 14 and connect to it from a WordPress on a different VM
Adding two sub domains (one pointing to a new UpCloud VM and the other pointing to an NGINX subsite) on Ubuntu 18.04
- Quick guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to make videos.
- How to transfer an existing website to jumba.com.au (uber.com.au)
- Essential Android Antivirus and Anti-malware software
Upcoming Guides (based on what I am coding now)
- How to buy a new domain (dedicated server from digital ocean) and add a ssl certificate from namecheap – DRAFT
- How to develop an API login system for your apps
- Building an OpenCart store website from scratch.
- How to build and secure a NodeJS password hashing and verification system
- Installing services onto a digital ocean ubuntu vm via c9.io
- Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on @DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link and receive $10 in credit: https://www.digitalocean.com
Donate and make this blog better
Ask a question or recommend an article