Do you have an idea for a development blog post ( contact me ).
Updating NGINX to the development branch to get more frequent updates and features over the stable branch
Replacing Google Analytics with Piwik/Matomo for a locally hosted privacy focused open source analytics solution
Add two factor auth login protection to WordPress with YubiCo hardware YubiKeys and or 2FA Authenticator App
Using the Yubico YubiKey NEO hardware-based two-factor authentication device to improve authentication and logins to OSX and software
No matter what server-provider you are using I strongly recommend you have a hot spare ready on a different provider
Upgraded to Wordfence Premium to get real-time login defence, malware scanner and two-factor authentication for WordPress logins
Setup a dedicated Debian subdomain (VM), Install MySQL 14 and connect to it from a WordPress on a different VM
- Quick guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to make videos.
- How to transfer an existing website to jumba.com.au (uber.com.au)
- Essential Android Antivirus and Anti-malware software
Upcoming Guides (based on what I am coding now)
- How to buy a new domain (dedicated server from digital ocean) and add a ssl certificate from namecheap – DRAFT
- How to develop an API login system for your apps
- Building an OpenCart store website from scratch.
- How to build and secure a NodeJS password hashing and verification system
- Installing services onto a digital ocean ubuntu vm via c9.io
- Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on @DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link and receive $10 in credit: https://www.digitalocean.com
Donate and make this blog better
Ask a question or recommend an article